Arrangements for Prep children are as follows:
With the exception of Bloodhound there will be no Options today – we are expecting all children to stay in school for a supervised prep session from 4.45 and then to go for tea.
- Following prep and tea, there will be a safety briefing for all Prep children in the chapel, at 6.30pm which will finish at 6.40pm.
- At 6.40pm, Juniors and Thirds return to form rooms where parents will be able to pick children up and then please sign them out in the Junior Foyer.
- Pupils in Fourths and above will gather in the Gallery and North Entrance and then are to be signed out from North Entrance by Parents.
- Boarders will be with houseparents.
- The bonfire will be lit at 7.00pm, and the Firework display will start at 7:20pm. The whole event will finish at around 7:40pm.
Pre-Prep families should arrive in good time to park. We look forward to seeing you at this great BG event.