Details of the day
- Please note, that owing to constraints on parking on site, and standing room at the Astroturf Pitch, only guests that have confirmed with the Development Office should attend.
- Please inform us in advance if you require disabled parking.
- Upon arrival you will be directed to available parking. Please would all guests (including current parents) register at North Entrance.
- Loos (including a disabled loo), together with baby changing facilities are located in the main school building off the Gallery. Additionally, smart portaloos will be located outside the Sports Hall.
11:45am Buffet lunch served in the Gallery (invited guests only)
1.00pm Opening Ceremony in Sports Hall
1.45pm Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the Ken Waydelin Hockey Pitch
2.00pm England O50s v Old Biltonian XI
3.10pm BG Pupils training with England Coaches*
*Please note that this session has proved so popular that it is now full, and we are unable to accommodate any additional attendees.
- Afternoon tea will be served in the Gallery from 2.45pm.
- When leaving please consider our neighbours in the local area, and drive carefully throughout the village.