We have an annual bursary scheme and scholarship competition. As a school, we are proud of our long standing commitment to helping families who would not otherwise be able to access a Bilton Grange education, through the provision of generous bursary support.
Bursaries up to the value of 100% of the fees are available annually to new pupils, the bursary process is fair and transparent. Current Bilton Grange families are not eligible to apply for bursaries however the Bilton Grange scholarship programme is open to external and internal candidates.
The process of applying for a bursary
Prospective families wishing to apply for a bursary to Bilton Grange are advised that the bursary process for 2018/19 admissions has now closed. If you are interested in taking part in the process for 2019/20, please mention this when requesting a prospectus or visiting the School.
Please note due to a change in our approach to awarding bursaries, we will only be making financial awards to children applying for bursarial support below Year 3 in exceptional circumstances, so please bear this in mind when making your application. Please do call our UK Registrar, on 01788 818246 if you are unsure if you should apply for a bursary.
Once applications have been submitted, we will review all applications and then call families to arrange an interview with the Bursary Panel, which consists of the Headmaster and a School Governor. In addition, we invite the children of families applying for a Bursary to attend an assessment day.
- Please download and complete the following three forms – Means Testing Form, Registration Form and Bursary Application form 2018 Please also read the School’s Privacy Notice when applying.
- Return them c/o The Registrar, Bilton Grange School, Dunchurch, Warwickshire, CV22 6QU complete with supporting evidence as requested in the means testing form.
- Call or email to confirm we have received your application.
- We will then call or email to confirm the interview arrangements.
- Subsequent to the interview, the means testing forms will be assessed by an external agency, and following their recommendation we will write to all families regarding the outcome of the process.
Please note that for children in current Year 6 and above, it is also possible to augment a Bursary award with that of an All-Rounder or an Academic Scholarship, if you would like further information on our Scholarship awards, please contact the Registrar.