From the term after your child turns three years old they will be eligible to join The Nest. The Nest is located within the Pre-Prep building, benefitting from all of its wonderful space and specialist facilities and enabling us to provide a seem-less transition into Reception when the time comes. The Nest classroom has benefitted from a top to toe refurbishment, including adding ‘en-suite’ washroom facilities and its own free flow access to a secure, all weather play area. It is large, bright and spacious and equipped with all of the resources to meet the needs of your child. The Nest provides children with an exciting and broad curriculum, taught by a qualified teacher, supported by experienced Teaching Assistants and enhanced by specialist staff. Our aim is to know and nurture each and every child, ensuring that they have the highest standards of care and education, enabling them to make the best possible progress from whatever stage of development they are at.
Why Should You Choose The Nest For Your Child?
- Set in 90 acres of beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Bilton Grange is a haven of imagination, exploration and discovery. The Nest takes full advantage of this and outdoor learning is an integral and vital part of the curriculum, developing life skills such as resilience, creativity, confidence and independence. The Nest children learn and play outside whenever possible and participate in weekly ‘Outdoor Learning’ sessions alongside the Reception children
- The Nest offers wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm providing a flexible approach to meet the needs of our busy families
- We believe that the greatest determining factor in the progress your child makes is the quality of the staff that lead their care. We believe in the value added offered by our Qualified Teachers, supported by experienced teaching assistants. Our staff share an uncompromising vision and focus on the individual needs of every child
- The Nest children are taught a bespoke play-based curriculum, planned around their interests and needs. Each day there is an ‘enhanced provision’ session led by one of our fantastic specialist staff. ‘Rhyme Time’, ‘Create Club’ and ‘Sports Stars’, ‘Outdoor Learning’ and ‘STEM Club’, will all add that something extra to their daily routine
- Bilton Grange is graded ‘Excellent’, the highest level achievable by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (Nov 2017)
- Bilton Grange prides itself on a genuine commitment to working cooperatively with parents. A positive home – school relationship helps the children feel secure and ensures they thrive within our setting. Within the Nest our digital tracking system will link with you at home, ensuring you have regular updates on your child’s progress.