From the term after your child turns three years old they will be eligible to join The Nest. The Nest is located within the Pre-Prep building but has its own free flow access to a secure, all weather play area. It is large, bright and spacious and equipped with all of the resources to meet the needs of your child. The Nest provides children with an exciting and broad curriculum that supports learning outdoors at every opportunity – wellies are a must!
Why Should You Choose The Nest For Your Child?
- Set in 100 acres of beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Bilton Grange is a haven of imagination, exploration and discovery. The Nest takes full advantage of this and outdoor learning is an integral and vital part of the curriculum, developing life skills such as resilience, creativity, confidence and independence
- The Nest is open from 7.30am – 6pm providing wraparound care that provides flexible approach meeting the needs of our busy families
- We believe that the greatest determining factor in the progress your child makes is the quality of the staff that lead their care. Our highly qualified staff share an uncompromising vision and focus on the individual needs of every child.
- Bilton Grange is graded ‘Excellent’, the highest level achievable by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (Nov 2017)
- Bilton Grange prides itself on a genuine commitment to working co-operatively with parents. A positive home – school relationship helps the children feel secure and ensures they thrive within our setting