Please click on the links below to read our Privacy Notices
Bilton Grange is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website, and we do all that we can to protect user information.
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties.
Information we collect from visitors
We collect information from visitors relating to:
- feedback submitted to us
- site usage tracking
If you provide feedback about the website through a contact form or email address we will only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication.
2. Site usage tracking
To make this site simpler, small data files are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
There are also cookies that store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, the CMS running this website.
This privacy statement sets out how Bilton Grange comply with European Union data protection requirements.
It applies to the entire website, which you can also access via our homepage.
We are committed to respecting your privacy and have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
We may change this policy at any time by updating this page.
We are always particularly mindful about maintaining the privacy of children who visit our website. Bilton Grange encourages all parents to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of Personal Data whilst using the internet. We may on occasions, request children to provide Personal Data to us voluntarily; we always include notices reminding them to obtain parental permission before doing so.
3. What we collect
We collect the following information:
- We sometimes ask you to supply personal information, including name, age, gender, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- We may also ask you to provide us with information via our surveys regarding your personal or professional interests, which of our products you purchase, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further information about our products and services.
- If you are applying for a job with us online, we will ask you to provide both “personal” and “sensitive” data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to contact you about our products.
- If you have completed one of our surveys, your answers will be stored electronically to enable us to formulate statistical reports in the future.
- If you have applied for a job online, but have been unsuccessful on this particular occasion, we may retain your personal data to assess your suitability for other job vacancies.
- Internal record keeping.
5. Who we share the information with and your choices
We will not transfer, or distribute your personal information to third parties (other than our website developers, hosting agents and our authorised direct marketing agents) unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Where we do transfer your data to a third party we will ensure that there are adequate provisions in place to guarantee that your data is secure and processed only in accordance with our instructions.
When you provide any information online, you will be directed to a box which you can click to say that you agree that the information may be used for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at:
6. What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
In addition, you can request that your personal information be removed from our records at any time. To do this you must notify us in writing and we will ensure that your personal information is removed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. Other web sites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We hope you enjoy using our website. If you have any queries of require further information please contact our